CXVIII : Two Days and a Night








So I spent my weekend away from home.. It takes about 2 hours to get to Whistler. We stayed at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler.. and the only room picture was accidentally deleted haha! JESSICA! grr. haha well there was nothing really that fancy with the room~ oh well weve got seventy percent discount on the room and fifty on the food so who am I to complain.. XD

We had our early dinner at the Mongolie Grill


I usually eat with my eyes so i ended up taking a lot XD this plus rice plus miso soup and a cocktail on a kind of sunny day.. mmm life

Hot tub, sauna, movie another dinner and the $50 midnight snack (nachos, pizza, smoothie, smirnoff ice and mind you this was after the 50% discount

So much more to write about but who would go and read this whole boring stuffs about my life anyway?
hahaha


instagram twitter tumblr contact

2 comments:

ice pandora said...

Wow your holiday
sounds terrific!
5 star hotel!
The restaurant
looks amazing
as well c:

xx

HonneJihen said...

Nice post and blog! Would you like to follow each other? If so please let me know at:

www.honnejihen.blogspot.com

Have a nice day!!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...