LXXXII: Stella~

Herself in the Heavens,
Her beam on the waves.
I gazed awhile
On her cold smile

a line from Edgar Allan Poe's, Evening Star


Pictures taken the day before my friend Stella (지은) came back to Korea..and believe it or not, that was just the fourth time that we got to hang out together. Too short to developing a friendship? Not really~ 


After finishing a plate of sashimi and a sushi party tray 
We went to Robson Street where Stella wanted to buy something~ but she couldnt stay long and since I still have 2 hours before my shift, Carrie stayed with me and so we went to this Gelato place. it was good but still nothing beats Gelatone's
Carrie ~ taken outside the Vancouver Convention Center where we stayed and talked for a while
and this so reminds me of Hong Kong~~

Take Care Stella!!

2 comments:

mohammad linear camlian said...

Oh lets eat at Gelatone once your back here at the Phil :) i so miss going out with you <3

Kim said...

waaa not good! I'm starving ..and the food looks yummy >.<

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...