LIII: Blueberry Cheesecake

Being home alone actually makes me so productive



See I even made some Blueberry Cheesecake
it was super easy to bake
but what I loved the most was the part where you eat to your hearts rather tummys content
LOL

If youve free time why not reward yourself with some homemade Cheesecake?


Oh yeah ~~
I finally completed the admission requirements and submitted my application form for Baking and Pastry Arts..

So Im a step closer to reaching one of my goals!!

Aiya..

**Random stuffs: 2 people talked to me in Korean today :? Im not Korean...

And Oh ~~ If youre going to leave a comment please please put the link to your blog
I comment back and I do love reading your blogs hehe so please dont forget the link cause Im using a different comment box ^____^

No comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...